sustainable, limited & fun.
At stahlpink there are colourful and sustainably produced jewellery from Germany. Handmade and limited.
Sustainability is important to me, so no material is wasted on the earrings: the stainless steel comes from my father’s metal workshop and was once a water tank. The silver is recycled to 100%, as is the paper for the packaging. Cool? Very cool!
And who is behind stahlpink?
An army of little pink fairies. No, that would be nice! That’s who’s behind stahlpink: Maggie. Second-hand shopper, coffee junkie and the small one with the red hair.
I have been designing jewellery since 2013 and my new label-baby stahlpink exists since 2017. Here I live out my love for graphic shapes and bright colors. And the great thing? You also get something out of it: sustainable favorite accessories.
Where you can also find me:
On my Instagram channel @stahlpink I take you into my everyday life as a founder. I show what inspires me, what makes me happy, and also the true daily life! The daily drama 😉 I’m always looking forward to new Instagram acquaintances!
To avoid missing a new collection (and be the first to be informed, yeah!) sign up for the stahlpink newsletter.
If you want to get rid of something or just say “hi”, write to me at hi(at)stahlpink.de
Now you have read so much, there is only one thing left to say: Thank you for your visit!
Features with me:
- Podcast interview on SisterMAG radio (german)
- Podcast interview at Yummyklick (german)
- Interview on the blog of PR consultant Andrea Alton on the topic of a podcast as a communication channel (german)
- Interview on the blog HamburgDiaries on the topic of self-employment (german)
- Guest contribution about my first year as a self-employed at frau, frei & (german)
- Interview on the subject of self-employment on Dreierleiliebelei (german)